The 100
powrót do forum 5 sezonu

Sezon 5 - informacje

ocenił(a) serial na 9

Dopiero co zakończyliśmy sezon czwarty, ale już robione są spekulacje na temat sezonu piątego. Czego możemy się spodziewać?

"Speaking of what’s happening in the future, let’s talk about the final moments of the episode when we jumped ahead six years and seven days. Are we going to see flashbacks in season 5? Will we learn what happened in the bunker?
Time jumps are designed to be just that — to jump over some time. But I take your point. The time that we’re skipping is highly dramatic. [They spent] six years under the ground being forced to figure out how to survive. They realize that they’re stuck under there as Clarke tells us at the end of the episode. That’s going to be a story that we want to see. When we see Octavia at the beginning of season 5, it’s a pretty big “WTF” moment, and we’re going to want to know how she got there, so ultimately we will flash back and tell some story in the bunker and likewise on the ring."

WNIOSEK: Będą flash back'i nie tylko z bunkra, ale też z kosmosu. Ciekawi mnie co takiego stało się z Octavią, że ma być wielkie "WTF"

"Now, as for what we did see — what can you tell us about Madi?
The mother-daughter vibe that you pick up on in that scene is real. (It’s not her biological child; I think it’s fairly obvious that the kid is too old for that.) But she is a nightblood. Clarke was alone until she found Madi. When we find them together in [episode] 413, they have been together already for a number of years and are relying on each other and surviving together. That’s an incredibly powerful bond, and it will be a really important relationship for Clarke in season 5."

WNIOSEK: Clarke będzie się bawić z matkę xD

"How will that affect her other relationships?
Imagine if what’s right for Madi is not what’s right for Bellamy and/or Octavia and her people — what does Clarke do? Her “people” has now expanded to include just this one person, like a parent really. When you have kids, that’s what happens: Your priorities shift instantly. I think it will be really awesome to see how Clarke has changed. She and Abby will have a new understanding of each other based on it. It’s some new terrain for Clarke for sure."

WNIOSEK: Priorytety Clairke się zmienią. Nic dziwnego, skoro ma teraz "dziecko".

"Speaking of new things … what can you say about this prisoner transport coming in?
It will for sure be a threat. What I like about it is it’s full circle, really. The 100, when they came down, were prisoners. They were the prisoners coming down to an earth that they thought was uninhabited. And they realized that they weren’t alone. Now these prisoners are coming down and we will tell the story of how much or little they know about what they’re coming down to."

WNIOSEK" Nowe zagrożenie w postaci więźniów, którzy wylądowali w końcowej scenie finałowego odcinka czwartego sezonu. No i wszystko zatacza koło...

"And what they’re coming down to is Clarke!
It’s a real perspective shift. Suddenly, Clarke is the Grounder and they are the 100, only they are a different breed of criminal."

WNIOSEK: Zmiana perspektywy. Nie wiem dokładnie co to ma oznaczać. Serial zacznie się kręcić wokół nowej setki? No i to inny rodzaj kryminalistów. W końcu na Arce więziony byłeś nawet za to, że urodziłeś się jako drugie dziecko.

Premiera piątego sezonu będzie miała miejsce w 2018 roku.

Źródło:
http:// ew .com/tv/2017/05/24/the-100-season-4-finale-explained/

ocenił(a) serial na 7
Iza94

zmiana perspektywy, to chodzi o to że w pierwszym sezonie oglądaliśmy "100" z perspektywy ocalałych, tubylcy byli wrogami, w piątym sezonie będziemy oglądać "100" z perspektywy "tubylców" a setka będzie wrogami. tak to widzę i to ma sens

ocenił(a) serial na 9
foxu23

No racja, jestem ciekawa jak to pokierują. I skąd się Ci więźniowie nagle wzięli.

ocenił(a) serial na 8
Iza94

Mam nadzieję że to nie będą tylko flashback'i z bunkra i arki, ale poświęcą temu parę osobnych odcinków. Szkoda by było pominąć tak ciekawy temat co się tam działa przez te 6 lat, i oczywiście wyjaśnią jak Clarke przeżyła primafire. Również mam nadzieję że ogarną ten temat więźniów w miarę normalny sposób żeby nie wyszło że przylecieli z księżyca, tylko np. chińczyki czy brytyjczycy którzy przeżyli wojnę jak ci w Mount Weather, zaprojektowali swoją arkę i wysłali ją na orbitę, a więźniowie to jest taka 100 jak na początku. Ogólnie trochę zdziwiło mnie zakończenie, jestem trochę rozczarowany że nie zatrzymali akcji na tamtych wydarzeniach ale też zaciekawiony jak ludzie z bunkra wyjdą, jak przylecą z kosmosu i wgl. :D

ocenił(a) serial na 9
SnajpeR59

Też mnie ciekawi jak Clarke przeżyła primafire ;D niby wiedziałam, że raczej jej nie uśmiercą, ale zwątpiłam, gdy zobaczyłam jak upada. No i w końcu Finn'a zabili, a tego też się nie spodziewałam.
Lubię flashback'i, ale żeby też nie zapychali odcinka nudnymi gadkami z bunkra i kosmosu tylko akcją, problemami, żeby coś się działo :)

ocenił(a) serial na 9
Iza94

Potwierdzono, że aktorka grająca Echo, będzie w stałej obsadzie w sezonie piątym. Są spekulacje co do jej związku z Bellamy'm, chociaż nic nie jest potwierdzone.
Osobiście jej nie trawię i miałam nadzieję na jej śmierć w sezonie czwartym. Moje modlitwy nie zostały wysłuchane, gorzej - będę ją musiała oglądać w piątym sezonie częściej niż w czwartym...

Źródło:
http:// www.christianpost .com/news/the-100-season-5-renewal-spoilers-fans-will-see-more-of-echo-in-new-se ason-romance-with-bellamy-happening-185357/

ocenił(a) serial na 9
Iza94

W necie znalazła takie info:
1. On March 10, 2017, it was renewed for this season.
2. The writers started to work on the season on April 4, 2017.[2]
3. This season will be six-year and seven-day time jump after season four.
4. Isaiah Washington (Thelonious Jaha) won't return as a series regular, instead as a guest star.
5. As far as Clarke is aware, she and Madi are the only two people still alive on Earth after they were unable to contact the crew on the Go-Sci Ring, and never regained contact with the bunker survivors.
6. This season will have multiple flashbacks of what went on from the day that Praimfaya hit to when Clarke and Madi encounter Gagarin and flashbacks of the group in the Ark and in the Second Dawn Bunker. It was later teased by showrunner Jason Rothenberg that the prisoners onboard the Gagarin will, at first be presented as antagonists.
7. The fictional company, known as the "Eligius Corporation" is going to have a role in this season.
8. On May 26, 2017, it was announced that Tasya Teles who portrays Echo would become a series regular.
9. Jason Rothenberg teased that fans would be suprised of where Octavia will end up.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones