PILINHA: {__webCacheId=filmBasicInfo_pl_PL, __webCacheKey=648800}

Big

7,1 369
ocen
7,1 10 1 369
Big
powrót do forum serialu Big

Początek, a w sumie to większość dramy jest niesamowita, wciągająca, zabawna, ale później robi się strasznie nudna i bez sensu. Plus dziwne zakończenie. Nie mogę jej źle ocenić za względu na pewną scenę z chyba 13 odcinku - arcydzieło :D.

Muffija

---spojler---

jeśli dobrze Cię zrozumiałam, to ja też nie rozumiałam końcówki xd haha ale od czego jest facebook? na stronie Big jest wytłumaczone:

w skrócie chodzi o to, że obydwoje wrócili do swoich ciał, a KKJ skoro był tym bratem bliźniakiem, to jak dorósł to wyglądał jak SYJ, dlatego na końcu widzimy nie SYJ a już dorosłego KKJ xD

a jakby ktoś byl bardziej dociekliwy to wklejam oryginalną wersję z fb:

EXPLANATION TO BIG'S ENDING:

As to whose body KKJ returned, several clues were given:

1. the "hyung" (which means brother) which the little kid was calling , who visited his former/old house earlier refers to a YOUNG man.
2. GDR's parent
s were excited to give dumplings to their "son-in-law" who's going to visit the school he used to attend; (It's was only KKJ who was attending the school.)
3. the watch given by GDR to KKJ. And yes, the 1 year that passed supposedly gave time for KKJ to physically mature a little and grew up to look more like Yeon Jae, that's why GDR's parents were not confused. As was explained earlier, they're twins!!!

To sum it up, THEY BOTH WENT BACK INTO THEIR OWN BODIES. And the person in the last episode is KANG KYUNG JOON. Remember as what their Mother says, they are both TWINS. And as time passes by KKJ grew mature and he looked like his older brother SYJ. :)

FAQ:
1.)What happened to SYJ then? What about his answer to GDR?

-Gil Da Ran doesn't need to know about Seo Yoon Jae's answer. Remember in episode 15, when she said she's going to wait for SYJ's answer but even though it is a "YES", she will still tell him that He loves KKJ more than He loves him?

2.)What about the body of KKJ? I haven't seen him in the drama that much. All he did was to lay in a hospital bed and act like his sleeping. so disappointing.

-Shin Won Ho, isn't the focus of the drama. He is not even included in the list of Main characters. Although he is included in the list of the main cast. Take note.. those are different!

NOTE: it is INCREDIBLY interesting that the bus they took seem to be the same route from the first ep. Meaning the route to school. Meaning that KKJ is visiting his old school, exactly what the parents were talking about. Then the past is shown again and the camera pans up.

----

Late post but I hope this helps to those who just started watching Big. This drama is amazing, it left me different emotions and feelings. I cried, laughed, had goosebumps & all. Hope you enjoyed. :)

-Head Admin - Eia Shinヅ
This post is all credited to kimchi anonymous JRG Philippines & to kimchidramas commenters.

ocenił(a) serial na 9
my00askim

KKJ nie był pokazany pod koniec ostatniego epa, bo ciągle zasłaniał go parasol. Ta scena była przeplatana wspomnieniami jak jeszcze w ciele SYJ mówił Kil Da Ran że nawet jak nie będzie jej pamiętać to ma mu powiedzieć ze go kocha. Ja to tak przynajmniej odebrałem.

ocenił(a) serial na 7
CottonCrush

Sory bo ja ciągle nie rozumiem tam chyba pokazali twarz yon jae a nie parasol więc kkj nie wrócił do oryginalnego ciała czy co? A co z Young Jae?

ocenił(a) serial na 9
into_the_moonlight

Po 8 latach już nie pamietam :D

my00askim

Odwołuję się do tego co jest w tym wytłumaczeniu z fb.
TWINS? Jacy bliźniacy haha : p???
Każdy kto chodził na przyrodę do podstawówki wie, że identyczne lub podobne są tylko bliźniaki jednojajowe, które są naturalnymi klonami. Nie jest więc to absolutnie możliwie, żeby młodszy braciszek był bliźniakiem Yoon Jae!
Uff... musiałam się wypowiedzieć, żeby nikt nie chodził po świecie potem i uważał takie brednie za prawdziwie :P
Ogółem : Gong Yoo bez twarzy - najgorsze możliwe zakończenie.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones