Kim Cattrall

Kim Victoria Cattrall

6 373 oceny gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Kim Cattrall

Wpisujcie najlepsze powiedzonka Samanthy z serialu SEX AND THE CITY (mogą być po polsku i angielsku):

"How to please a man". I could teach that damn class!

You dated Mr Big. I'm dating Mr Too Big.

Honey, before you buy a car you take it for a test drive. (o seksie przed ślubem)

Charlotte: Trey and I are trying to have a baby.
Samantha: Why???

Every one I fuck since Memorial Day wants to know what I'm doing this weekend. They just don't get it! My weekends are for meeting new guys, so I don't have to keep fucking the old ones

Carrie: I threw up. I saw a ring and I threw up. That's not normal.
Samantha: That's my reaction to marriage.

Richard: You're gorgeous.
Samantha: Tell me something I don't know.

Roger, you've seen my bush. We're little past acting coy.

Charlotte: Miranda has a son.
Samantha: That's what the world needs - another man.

(do Richarda) I saw you get into the cab with a woman wearing COME-FUCK-ME-HEELS!!!

People should be rewarded for not getting married.

(do sprzedawczyni kupując bieliznę) I seed something that will make a guy come out of his pants as soon as he sees me.

Carrie: Why did she need to tell me that sex was amazing?
Samantha: Because it is amazing. She's amazed he's able to get a hard without another penis in the room.

Samantha: Well, That's about fucking time. Get over here and do me!
Carrie: Is that your standard greeting now?

elf44

moje ulubione
"maybe you are on your knees, but you got them by the balls"

sevasevol

przetłumaczycie?xD

elf44

"How to please a man". I could teach that damn class!
nie wiem ;p
You dated Mr Big. I'm dating Mr Too Big.
ty spotykasz sie z panem duzym, a ja z ZA duzym

Honey, before you buy a car you take it for a test drive. (o seksie przed ślubem)
kochanie, zanim kupisz samochod, jedz na jazde probną

Charlotte: Trey and I are trying to have a baby.
Samantha: Why???
CH: trey i ja staramy się o dziecko
S: Dlaczego ?!

Every one I fuck since Memorial Day wants to know what I'm doing this weekend. They just don't get it! My weekends are for meeting new guys, so I don't have to keep fucking the old ones
kazdyego kogo pieprzylam przed Memorial day chciał wiedziec co robie w ten weekend. Oni po prostu nie łapią. moje eekendy są dla nowych mężczyzn, wiec nie musze pieprzyc starych

Carrie: I threw up. I saw a ring and I threw up. That's not normal.
Samantha: That's my reaction to marriage.

C Wyrzuciłam. zobaczyłam pierscionek i wyrzuciłam. to nie jest normalne
S to moja reakcja na małżenstwo

Richard: You're gorgeous.
Samantha: Tell me something I don't know.

R jestes przepiekna
S powiedz cos czego nie wiem

Roger, you've seen my bush. We're little past acting coy.
nie wiem

Charlotte: Miranda has a son.
Samantha: That's what the world needs - another man.
Miranda ma syna
to jest to czego swiat potrzebuje, kolejnego mezczyzny

I saw you get into the cab with a woman wearing COME-FUCK-ME-HEELS!!!
widzialam cie wdiadajacego do taksowki z kobietą ubraną 'przyjdz i pieprz mnie na obcasach'?

People should be rewarded for not getting married.
ludzie powinni byc nagradzani za NIE branie slubow

(do sprzedawczyni kupując bieliznę) I seed something that will make a guy come out of his pants as soon as he sees me.
potrzebuje czegos, co sprawi, ze facwetowi minie zadyszka jak tlko mnie zobaczy

Carrie: Why did she need to tell me that sex was amazing?
Samantha: Because it is amazing. She's amazed he's able to get a hard without another penis in the room.
C dlaczego musiala powiedziec mi ze sex jest niesamowity
S bo jest niesamowity. onja jest zdziwiona a on gotowy ostro sie zabawic bez innych penisow w pokoju?

Samantha: Well, That's about fucking time. Get over here and do me!
Carrie: Is that your standard greeting now?
S to o czasie pieprzenia . chodz tu i zrob to mnie
C to twoje standardowe przywitanie teraz?

mogą byc bledy, ale mysle ze jest ok :D

elf44

Ooo. Dawno tu nie zaglądałam. Okazało się, że ktoś w końcu zauważył mojego posta. Chcecie tłumaczenia, to będą:

"How to please a man". I could teach that damn class! ("Jak zaspokoić mężczyznę". Mogłabym wykładać w tym temacie!)

Honey, before you buy a car you take it for a test drive. (Kochanie, zanim kupisz samochód, testujesz go podczas jazdy próbnej)

Carrie: I threw up. I saw a ring and I threw up. That's not normal. (Zwymiotowałam. Zobaczyłam pierścionek zaręczynowy i zwymiotowałam. To nie jest normalna reakcja)
Samantha: That's my reaction to marriage. (Ja tak reaguję na małżeństwo)

Roger, you've seen my bush. We're little past acting coy. (Roger, widziałeś mój krzaczek (wiadomo co). Trochę za późno na zgrywanie nieśmiałego)

I saw you get into the cab with a woman wearing COME-FUCK-ME-HEELS!!! (Widziałam ja wsiadasz do taksówki z kobietą w szpilkach CHODŹ - I - PIEPRZ - MNIE)

People should be rewarded for not getting married. (Ludzie powinni być nagradzani za nie wychodzenie za mąż / nie branie ślubu)

I need something that will make a guy come out of his pants as soon as he sees me. (Potrzebuję czegoś co sprawi, że gość wyskoczy ze swoich spodni na mój widok)

Carrie: Why did she need to tell me that sex was amazing? (Dlaczego powiedziała, że seks jest niesamowity?)
Samantha: Because it is amazing. She's amazed he's able to get a hard without another penis in the room. (Bo jest niesamowity. Jest niesamowicie zdziwiona, że jej mąż sztywnieje bez obecności innego penisa w pokoju)

Samantha: Well, That's about fucking time. Get over here and do me! (Najwyższy czas, do cholery. Przyjedź tu i weź mnie)
Carrie: Is that your standard greeting now? (Czy tak się teraz witasz (przez telefon))

A oto tłumaczenie innego cytatu Sam, który znajduje się powyżej:

"maybe you are on your knees, but you got them by the balls" (Może i jesteś na kolanach, ale trzymasz ich za jaja)

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones